Friday, October 26, 2012

Upcoming election

Elizabeth Ayoub asked us to post this letter to let people know she's running as a write-in candidate on Nov 6:

Dear fellow Bengal Township residents,

Elected officials are public servants entrusted to represent their constituents.

As a write-in candidate for Bengal Township Supervisor at the November general election, I promise you that, if elected, I will represent you. I promise you that I will use all of my resources and talents for the good of my people - my neighbors for the past 17 years.

I am a licensed Michigan attorney and a Pennsylvania certified teacher. I have over 30 years combined experience working in private industry and school systems.

If my reputation does not precede me and you need to learn more about me, please call me at 224-2608.

Remember that Elizabeth aYOUb will work for YOU.  Remember: add the A and B to YOU to write in my name. (A + YOU + B)

Thank you, neighbors.

Elizabeth Ayoub